Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

CARE AND RESPECT... IS NOT A GREEN LIGHT FOR "I LOVE YOU"


Bismillahirahmanirahim.. All praise to Allah for give me the chance to write again an entry for my blog…
Well this entry could be kind of expression due to what happen in my surroundings.. Peeps, I want to ask you… If you do treat someone with care and respect is that shows you are in love with them? Yes.. maybe some say yes. Ditto I do agree with you but somehow in other perception I would say no. Love is abstract yes… So, If I do treat with care and respect without any harsh words still it doesn’t meant I give green light for that person to be someone special and so called lover in my heart… Please, as a friend I should say that it’s just parts and parcel in having a good friendship… Goodness, if not should be I must treat you brutally and then you will not having day dream that im actually giving you green light to knock my heart..Errr, im stress here with those immature emotion and heart to heart and puppy love which im sick of it. Come on, do grow… showing respect and care is not a sign that I love you my darling… yet it can be I love you my friend… Aigoo my friend…Hmm, what else, here I should say that Im not ready for those lovey-covey matter… For me, this one piece heart which is pure and never being someone’s oppose gender belonging should be prepared for someone who deserve as he should.. Be brave…  just seek parents of mine and spill ur intention… For sure by that time I will think of it, not by sending lovey cupid messages or such sweet chit chatting…  Allah shows us the syariat… Allah never say no for being love or to love yet Allah is the one who conquered the eternal love…  Its been stated in Yassin which is one of Allah’s love letter, Allah do make us in pairs, man and woman for human and so do animals and the other creature.. Allah never prohibited us from being in pairs just that do follow His syariat so that we can be in love till Jannah InsyaAllah…. Islam a religion full of love… Aiwah. ^_^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment